Blackmail Video: Godwin Boukan And Amos Wanki Apologise To Prophet Omoto Jeremiah, Says We Are Sincerely Deeply Sorry For What We Did

 Blackmail Video: Godwin Boukan And Amos Wanki Apologise To Prophet Omoto Jeremiah, Says We Are Sincerely Deeply Sorry For What We Did

... I Have Forgiven You My Children From The Deep Of My Heart As A Father, Says Prophet Omoto


     Jubilation in Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry, As Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Funfeyin (aka Owomowomo) forgive Godwin Boukan and Amos Wanki over a trending blackmail video in the social media against the General Overseer of Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Omoto Jeremiah.


According to the Prophet Omoto, "I have forgiven you guys as my children even before you guys came to apologise with your families. As a man of God and a spiritual father. My calling is for the sinners not the righteous. Thank God you guys have realize the costly mistake you did. As a father I have also forgiven you guys from the deep of my heart.



"Let me say this: I have never intend to arrest or take you guys to court, but my image was stake as a result of the video trending in the social media which has to do with my image as a man of God and my ministry (Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry). I receive several calls all over the world just because of the video you guys send in the social media which I know nothing about. As a spiritual father I will have let go because vengeance for the Lord, but I just want to proof to the world that am innocent of the video trending in the social media. Thank God you guys have proof my innocent and I have been vindicated.


"Like I said before I have forgiven you guys as my children even before you guys came with your families to apologise to me for what you did against me. Since you guys have proof my innocent I will withdraw the court case between you guys and the ministry. (Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry)


"The same way (medium) you guys use to spoil my image and ministry (Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry) also use the same way to tell the world my innocent and I, Prophet Omoto Jeremiah Funfeyin (aka Owomowomo) know nothing about the said trending video in the social media.


"Let me also clear this issue of Chief Tompolo, Chief Boro Oputu and Hon. Asupa Foreta beg me concerning this case, yet I, Prophet Omoto Jeremiah Funfeyin continue with the case. For record purposes, those people mentioned never beg me in the respect of this case of trending video in social media which blackmail me and my ministry (Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry)


It will interest you to know that a lady did similar thing (blackmail) to me and she is in prison over five months now.


Prophet Omoto Jeremiah Funfeyin warn people to desist from blackmailing great men of God, says the consequences of such act is too grievous and you also bring upon generational curse to your life.


Godwin Boukan and Amos Wanki take their time to apologise to the man of God, Prophet Omoto Jeremiah Funfeyin and promise never to repeat such costly mistake in their lives.


Their families and the delegation of Ijaw nation thanked and appreciate Prophet Omoto Jeremiah Funfeyin for forgiving their children.


Seeing elders and leaders in Ijaw nation with the families of Godwin Boukan and Amos Wanki for the honour given to him with so much joy in his heart the philanthropic man of God said this is a family meeting as Ijaw people and one big family I entertain you all with the sum of five hundred housand naira (500,000) 


On behalf of the delegation, Bishop Felix Piniki pray for Prophet Omoto Jeremiah Funfeyin, his ministry (Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry) and all his followers for good health and more grace of healing and deliverance. Continue to make the Ijaw nation proud and we will continue to pray for you and your ministry. This is just the beginning the world would hear you and your ministry in Jesus name Amen.

Post a Comment

Dear esteemed read!
What is on your mind?

Previous Post Next Post