Breaking: Buhari Declares Date To Leave Office As President Of Nigeria -Creek Voice Online

 


An emerging report indicates President Muhammadu Buhari does not plan to remain in power longer than stipulated by the Nigerian Constitution. 

The president has disclosed that he will hand over power to the next administration on May 29, 2023, reported. 
   Buhari has repeatedly dismissed rumours of nurturing a third term agenda. Photo: Femi Adesina
Source: Facebook
He made the disclosure on Friday, December 18, when he addressed the rescued Kankara schoolboys and representatives of their parents in the banquet hall at the Katsina state government house.
Buhari said:
        
“I normally visit my home town because I swore by the holy Quran that I will safeguard the nation’s constitution, hence I must hand over power on May 29, 2023 to the next government.
“So, if God spares my life, I’ll definitely come home. This informed my visits home.’’  

Post a Comment

Dear esteemed read!
What is on your mind?

Previous Post Next Post