INC Election: Manifestos Of Nengi James, Vice Presidential Aspirant II

CHIEF NENGI JAMES 
FOR VICE PRESIDENT II

MANIFESTO-INC 2021

I am Alabo Nengi James, an aspirant for the office of Vice President II. I am from Nembe Clan in Central Zone.

I am two times aspirant of the INC and this is my third time. As a founding member of IYC, I have been in the Ijaw cause for over thirty years and INC member for about fifteen years, and has remained committed and consistent to the INC particularly the Ijaw cause.

My position as Vice President II if elected is very simple; to deputize in the absent of the President as well as to do that which the President and Congress may so direct.

However, as an Ijaw son, my number one priority is the Ijaw cause, the Unity and advancement of the Ijaw Nation. By so doing, I will ensure that I participate and work together with the President and the entire Exco to go round all Clans of the INC with a view of making INC a community driven as it were in time past. Also, to effectively work hand in hand with Traditional Institutions, monarch, at all Clan in order to address the security developmental challenges facing the Ijaw Nation.

I will work effectively with the President and members of the exco if elected to ensure that our people are given scholarship opportunity to study at various institutions by interventional agencies and multinationals operating in the Ijaw nation and beyond.

I will work effectively with the President and the entire exco to ensure that the various quotas in terms of employment, enlistment to various bodies like the Military and paramilitary organizations and other security agencies, civil service as well as promotion and education due Ijaw People are given to our people.

I will if elected work with the exco to ensure that the INC is ICT driven. The need to set up an ICT center is very important as it will enable the Ijaw people meet up with current global issues.

Also, the need to strengthen our Zones and chapters is very important and by doing so, I will work effectively with the President to ensure that Zones and chapters should have independent and permanent secretariats. Also, I will ensure that I work with the President and Exco to put in place INC membership in electronic data base to enable the Secretariat and member have access and feedback strategy policy mechanism from Clans to Zones and to National level.  

I will ensure that I work effectively with the President and excos to promote effective and proper Documentation of Ijaw sons and daughters with a view towards recommending such persons into “Ijaw Hall of Fame” and presentation of Awards to those who have contributed positively to the Ijaw struggle. Equally, i will work effectively with the President to establish a Center for Academic research, field studies and human development.

As a Cultural Ambassador, if elected i will work as team player with the president and other members of exco, to promote and improve on our cultural heritage such as language, dressing, festivals etc, and sports development such as wrestling, swimming, canoeing, etc.

If elected, I consider myself as the last man standing among the Vice Presidents and as such I will endeavor to work among exco members. I will advise, assist and stand by the President on the day-to-day running of the activities of the INC.

I will ensure I work with the President to work out a leadership retreat for all Excos and some past leaders of Congress to enable the excos gained leadership experience towards effective and efficient service delivery.

It is my desire that the INC work effectively by reaching out to its members across board by mobilizing the entire Ijaw People all over the world and consistently stand on the need for restructuring and true federalism. This is the time that the INC need to be repositioned. This is the time for Ijaw people to protect their territory. This is the time for Ijaw people to rise up and stand to take its rightful place in the Nigeria State.

The Time for No Action Talk Only should stop. It is time to Take Action. 

ALABO NENGI JAMES
VICE PRESIDENT II.

Post a Comment

Dear esteemed read!
What is on your mind?

Previous Post Next Post