Tam Bruno, NABLOGS President Applauds Speakers, Stakeholders & Attendees Of First Web Conference.


   

The Honorable President of National Association of Burutu Local Government Students, Hon. Comrade Tam Bruno Kodoye in a letter of Appreciation send regards to the Speakers and also people who make out time and space in their busy schedules to attend the First Web conference of the Association.


    It can recall back to days back, when the President Announced the Commencement of their First Web conference which cut across from July 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd & 24th Respectively.
    The Program was so so Awesome and Mind Blowing.
   In the words of the Tam Bruno Kodoye, NABLOGS President, he Quoted!

        I want to first of all thank God Almighty for the success of NABLOGS first mega programme tagged NABLOGS WEB CONFERENCING SERIES, and themed, "The Power Of Knowledge"  which started on the 13th and came to an end on the 24th of this month, July, 2021.


The progamme was organized to actualize part of my vision to prioritize human capital development at the student level and invest in the future of our dear Local Government Area, Burutu.

Human capital development is perceived to be the panacea to many societal challenges. And with an exquisite touch on such various topics as Academics Excellence, Business and Money principles, Relationship Success, Etiquette, and Leadership Success, it is believed that students/youths were richly impacted by the programme. Few comments from participants are:

"The Conference was awesome and the speakers were great. I learnt a lot. Especially episode 3, whose topic was relationship got me really and I am adjusting already because of what I now know. I am grateful to NABLOGS for these extraordinary classes." ~Comr. Ikiome Pere

"Nablogs Web conferencing series was an eye opener for me. I learned a lot from great teachers which has helped me to figure out an hidden talent in me and many other things which are helping me in my everyday life. A big thank you to the Nablogs leadership for hosting such an impactful programe." ~Comr. Tari GT Ifitibou.

"NABLOGS WEB CONFERENCING SERIES was superb for me. I learnt a lot of things. Every class with his own lesson to be taken and I must say the teachers were really endowed with knowledge. May God bless the leadership of NABLOGS." ~Comr. Ebimode Gloria Douperegha

"Nablogs Web Conferencing Series was really impactful. I was privileged to learn new things from great teachers that I am already applying and seeing results. Thanks to NABLOGS leadership." ~Comr. Yormu Oyabrade Ann

With many more of such comments from participants, I and the rest leaders feel fulfilled that the purpose of organizing this programme was achieved.

I want to in a very special way, on behalf of the leadership and membership of NABLOGS thank all our guest speakers - very powerful and generous instructors, ISRAEL JOE, WISDOM SOLOMON, PROFIT ENEH, TEGA CLAIRE, and OGAGA DARLINGTON OSSAI for the great outpouring of spectacular bodies of knowledge. They gave the programme the sense of fulfillment it has. Without them the Programme would not have been impactful. I'm most grateful. Thank you very much for letting God use you to touch lives. May God increase you all in your various spheres of influence. 🙏

I also want to thank all my Executive Officers, Senators, Internal Relations Officers, Special Assistants on Media Affairs, and every other office holder for their planning and hardwork in making the programme a success.

I also want to thank all clan and community student Presidents for their own contributions towards the success of the Programme.

I want to at this juncture, appreciate all NABLOGS Stakeholders who deemed it fit to give their time and resources to this programme, especially Comr. Emmanuel Akpule, Comr. A. W. Welemu, Comr. Messiah Forcados and Comr. Samson Azigbeotu, Presidents Emeritus of our great Association.

My unalloyed appreciation also goes to all members of the Association and all those who supported and/or participated in the programme. You are very special to me, for without you there would not have been anything like NABLOGS WEB CONFERENCING SERIES.

Lastly, I want to appeal to everyone to continue to join hands together in unity and love as we work together to bring solutions to the challenges in our world.

I believe that we have even greater things to achieve together in the nearest future.

Together we can do it!

Thank you one!
Thank you all!

Long live NABLOGS!
Long live Burutu LGA!

Aluta Continua!
Victoria Ascerta!
We move ✊


Post a Comment

Dear esteemed read!
What is on your mind?

Previous Post Next Post