"I Am A Man Of Peace", Delta Governorship Hopeful, Tells Police Commissioner (CREEK VOICE ONLINE)




An industrialist and former minister of Education, Chief Barr. Kenneth Gbagi, has told the Delta State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ari Muhammed Ali, that he is a man of peace.

Olorogun Gbagi, a top-tier governorship aspirant in the 2023 race stated this on April 12th 2021, when he visited the police boss to hint him of his gubernatorial intention.

The leading aspirant, seized the opportunity to hint the Commissioner how some who intend to contend with him allegedly went out of their ways with the consent of his predecessor to purportedly forge a warrant of arrest on him just to rubbish his reputation.

"Inuwa got carried away to forge this warrant of arrest. The whole idea was to embarrass me just to show to the public that I am a criminal.


"The case of people who stole in my hotel, Inuwa undo the case, demoted and posted DPOs and harass everybody. How will Inuwa disgraced himself to that level? What is so important in life?

"N10 million, what is N10 million? There is no secret in this world", disclosing that the plan was harshed by those who are afraid of his 2023 governorship race.

"I don't have any secret. I am not a trouble maker. I am the biggest private investor in this state. I am the greatest industrialist in the state.

"The warrant of arrest has no division, it was not signed by a Magistrate and the then CP, "Who issued this? Gbagi queried.

He called on the CP to investigate the case of theft and come out with justice, "Don't support me Sir, call for the file and review it. That is all I want", he added.

Post a Comment

Dear esteemed read!
What is on your mind?

Previous Post Next Post